The guidelines of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) of the United States, state that bariatric surgery is an option to reduce body weight in patients with clinically severe obesity, defined by a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 40 kg / m2 or less than 35 BMI, associated comorbidities.
- Morbid obesity or extreme obesity (BMI 40 kg / m2) in which previous attempts at weight loss by conventional methods have failed.
- Grade III obesity (BMI between 35 and 40 kg / m2) with associated comorbidities (diabetes mellitus type 2, hypertension, ischemic heart disease, etc.).
Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- One anastomosis Gastric Bypass
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
Plastic surgery is a specialty within medicine whose mission is to restore normal function both as anatomical deformities rebuilding, or correcting deficiencies in the functions through various transformations carried out in the body.
Cosmetic surgery is widely used throughout the world to improve aesthetic facial or body of persons.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Abdominoplasty – Tummy tuck
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Pexia breast
- Pectoral implants
- Calf implants
- Vaginal plastic surgery
- Laser treatments
- Botox fillers, Restylene
Other reconstructive surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Micro surgery
It is derived specialty of general surgery that provides diagnosis and surgical and nonsurgical treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. Among the most common treatment is the treatment for colorectal cancer.
The most common treatments are:
- Anorectal Disease
- Anal Fistula
- Bowel Disorders
- Bowel Obstruction
- Crohn’s Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colorectal & Anal Tumors
- Anal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Presacral Tumors
- Rectal Cancer
- Female Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Cardiovascular surgery (CVS) is a branch of medicine related to the diseases of the cardio-circulatory system requiring surgical treatment.
Types of cardiac surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Valve repair or replacement
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- Aneurysm Repair
- Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMLR)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Transplantation
According to the pathology and patient’s conditions our team of specialists is to perform all surgeries or minimally invasive thoracoscopic surgery for a faster recovery, less pain and shorter hospital stay.
- Deformities and injuries of the chest wall.
- Malignant and benign tumors of the chest wall.
- Benign and malignant tumors of the lung.
- Inflammatory diseases of the lung for diagnosis and treatment.
- Benign and malignant lesions of mediastinum and pericardium.
- Congenital and acquired Diaphragm Injury.
- Benign and malignant pathology of trachea and bronchi.
- Benign and malignant tumors of the pleura.
- Inflammatory disease of the pleura for diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery for Myasthenia Gravis.
Part of medicine that deals with the female genital tract and its diseases, including mammary glands.
- Cervical (Cone) Biopsy
- Surgical repair of the vaginal wall. It is used to repair enteroceles (hernias)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial or Uterine Biopsy
- Hysterectomy Laparoscopic
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Pelvic Laparoscopy
- Vaginal cosmetic
The Check Up Program includes:
- A comprehensive medical history review and physical exam done by internal medicine specialist and referrals to subspecialists, as necessary.
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other serious health concerns.
- A heart (cardiovascular) fitness evaluation.
- A review and update of medications and immunizations, including those needed for international travel.
- A lifestyle assessment to discuss your approach to nutrition, stress management, alcohol and tobacco use, personal safety, and other indicators of disease risk.
- A full report of your test results on the day of your exam and a written report mailed to your home.
- Complete blood count and blood chemistry.
- Complete urinalysis.
- Coronary risk and lipid panel.
- Chest X-ray.
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA).
- Pelvic exam for women.
- Resting electrocardiogram.
- Heart (cardiovascular) evaluation.
- Colon cancer screening.
- Hearing test (audiogram).
- Total skin evaluation.
- Eye exam and glaucoma testing.
- Cosmetic surgery.
- Stress management and resilience training.
- Lung function testing.
- Diet and nutrition counseling.
Aesthetic dentistry is a new kind of thing that has come into existence only in the modern age. However, there are a lot of people who do not know the difference between aesthetic dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. Although the procedures are almost the same for both, the difference in purpose and effect is great. Cosmetic dentistry may make your teeth look better, but aesthetic dentistry will make your smile sweet and bright. Aesthetic dentistry is something like a blending of art with cosmetic dentistry. Your teeth are at their absolute best after receiving the treatment of aesthetic dentistry.
- Dental Fillings.
- Root Canals.
- Dental Crowns.
- Dental Bridges.
- Dental Implants.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Procedures.
- Periodontal Treatment.
- Laser Procedures.